Boiler decalcifying agent.
A liquid, acidic, decalcifying agent for hot-water-hoses, kettles and pipes in high-pressure spray-cleaners, boilers and other industrial equipment. in which calcium deposits (scale) may form.
Effective against: Calcium scale ; Lime scale ; Some scale formed by detergents
Field of use:
- Hot Water High Pressure Washers: where scale will form in the Boiler coil which are using tap water or well water.
- Industrial plants: where scale forms in boilers and connected pipes or hoses.
- Commercial or Public facilities: where scale can form in boilers used for heating.
- Hospitals and Food Plants: where scale can form in boilers used for generating steam or hot water for sanitation or manufacturing processes.
- Stone Ex can be used in virtually any boiler system
- Saves operating costs of boilers by removing scale deposits which insulate the water from the heating source.
- StoneEx extends the lifetime of boiler equipment by protecting the treated surfaces with corrosion-blockers.
- Regular use can prevent the complete blocking of a boiler or boiler coil which would result in the replacement of the boiler tubes or coil..