Anti Foaming Agent.
A liquid product reinforced with active silicone compounds, which quickly counteracts undesirable foam formation. Detergents used in cleaning operations such as floor scrubbing, often make foam when they vacuumed from the floor and into dirty-water holding tanks. This foam can be harmful to pumps, and can cause overflow situations in these tanks, requiring additional cleanup. Due to the special combination of active compounds, Foam-STOP can be used in practically any water system.
Effective against: Foam in dirty-water or recycling tanks.
Field of use:
- Carpet Cleaners (Extractors): In the dirty-water (recovery) tank.
- Floor Care Machines (Scrubbers): in the dirty-water (recovery) tank.
- Wet-Vacs when picking up liquids containing detergents likely to foam in the vac canister.
- Purification or Water Recycling Systems where foaming liquids create problems for the systems.
- Economical because the product is effective even when used sparingly.
- Reduced maintenance costs for equipment with recovery tanks, because foam can damage pump and vacuum components.
- Cleaner, more efficient cleaning operations because recovery tank overflow due to foam is prevented.