Unsurpassed Maneuverability and Performance
The Terra® 4300B rider floor sweeper is a compact, high performance solution that can clean up to 60,720 sq. ft. per hour, making it an ideal machine for use indoors and out, and on a variety of surfaces — including hard floors, low nap carpets and sidewalks.
Benefits of Terra 4300B Rider Sweepers
With its 46” sweep path, easy-to-use design and durable construction, the Terra 4300B is a perfect cleaning solution for many applications. Offering exceptional maneuverability and a tight turning radius for cleaning in narrow, congested areas, this is a reliable, productive and economical alternative to a walk-behind sweeper.
- Sweep close to walls on either side of the machine with dual side brooms, and effectively sweep both sides of a 48” aisle or hallway in one pass
- Optimize dust control and prevent clogging with large horizontal dust panel filter and aluminum pre-filter panel that separates up to 50% of dust and debris
- Fill the large four-sided steel debris hopper to capacity without overflow
- Invest in a sweeper that’s built to last — constructed of durable polyethylene with a rugged steel frame, and tool-less interchangeable filters and brooms
- Improve runtime with four 6V batteries and onboard charger
- Ensure operator safety and efficiency with the open front Clear-View™ design