Our FM810™ Orbital Floor Scrubbers — available in a standard ST model and a deluxe XP model packed with exclusive features — combine ease-of-use and versatility for unmatched performance in both wet and dry applications.
Benefits of FM810 Orbital Floor Scrubbers
The FM810 features a 1.5 hp motor, 160 lbs. of down pressure and a 3,540 RPM pad driver to get cleaner floors in fewer passes. For full versatility, the FM810 comes equipped with a 14” x 20” pad deck to attach pads for cleaning grout, prepping gym floors for recoats, bonnet cleaning carpet and even burnishing terrazzo, marble and concrete.
- Clean in small, hard-to-reach areas where large automatic scrubbers don’t fit or don’t make sense
- Remove floor finish without the use of chemicals in all areas of a room
- Minimize noise disruption thanks to strategically placed dampening materials, making the FM810 significantly quieter even at its higher operating speed
- Simplify operation with the innovative wheels-up/wheels-down feature, modularity for easy transport, adjustable handle and safety switch to prevent unintended start-up
- Eliminate manual baseboard cleaning, or the need for a dedicated machine, thanks to the baseboard cleaner (standard on the XP model)