The single phase production machine feeder is a compact "all in one" system to move material as dry powder or granular directly from customer container to packaging or production process.
The single phase conveyor is a complete unit, built in 3 different size and volume in D 220, D280, D360 mm for a total of 15 versions. The motor has a power of 1.000 Watt and is located on the top of the Stainless Steel AISI 304 material hopper. Standard machines are equipped with a cartridge filter that can be cleaned by compressed air purge system; also available are bag filter or cartridge filter options without the cleaning system. Food tested filters are available.
The management of the system is controlled by a SIEMENS Logo mounted on the hopper. The preferred position for the installation is to apply the single phase conveyor on customer machine lid by flange or customer hopper by additional feed included in the accessories kit. All the variants discharge the material by gravity through a flap. A level indicator mounted downstream on the discharge interrupt the material feeding automatically when the maximum level in the customer machine is reached and start again when more material is requested. *conveying capacity indicated in the tech specs tab is referred to 3 m x 3 m by material kg/L
- Convey granular food or non food materials from customer containment to production or packaging machinery.
- Move materials in totally hygienic conditions.
- Avoid physical contact of the operators.
- Maintains the quality of the product
- Available in a range of different versions to suit a range of applications
- In stainless steel AISI 304.
- Easy to install and to start up.
- Complete units with accessories kit.
- Economic solution for food applications.