The DCU220 is the fix dust containment unit equipped with two HEPA14 BagIn BagOut filters, suitable for airflow needs up to 1.080m3/h.
The DCU220 is the fix dust containment unit equipped with two HEPA14 BagIn BagOut filters, suitable for airflow needs up to 1.080m3/h. To be used in combination with CY unit, the first HEPA14 filter secures dust retention up to 99,995% while the second HEPA14 filter serves as security filter. Fully AISI304 stainless steel with safe disposal of the collected material and safe replacement of the HEPA filters, the filter unit is classified OEB5 during operation and OEB4 during maintenance. The butterfly valve on the inlet allows to disconnect the unit from the system when not working, avoiding cross-contamination. Each HEPA14 filter housing is equipped with DOP ports to perform filter integrity test, while the performances are always under control thanks to one visual indicator for each filter on the front of the unit. The hinged door and the stainless steel panel serve as support during filter change and combined with glove bag make the unit very easy to maintain. The unit is available both in vertical and horizontal configuration, so as to fit all needs in terms of accessible space and with a wide range of optional devices like sensors, alarms and washing of pipeline.
- GMP conformity
- OEB5 during operation, OEB4 during maintenance Suitable for Atex and combustible dust (St1, St2)
- BagIn BagOut system for the safe replacement of the absolute filter Security HEPA14 BagIn BagOut filter
- Collected material discharge with contamination-free dust bag
- Butterfly valve on machine inlet to avoid contamination back during maintenance operations
- Differential pressure gauges to monitor the vacuum performances 30L capacity hopper
- Stainless steel AISI304 unit