The DCU113 is the mobile dust containment unit equipped with cyclone preseparation unit and HEPA14 BagIn BagOut filter, suitable for airflow needs up to 1.080m3/h.
The DCU113 is the mobile dust containment unit equipped with cyclone preseparation unit and HEPA14 BagIn BagOut filter, suitable for airflow needs up to 1.080m3/h. The AISI316L cyclone, available in WIP version as optional, separates more than 95% of the dust without any filter element, and thanks to that the maintenance costs are reduced. All maintenance operations are performed in a totally safe way - incl. collected material discharge with contamination-free dust bag - and the filter unit is classified OEB5 during operation and OEB4 during maintenance. The HEPA14 filter housing is equipped with DOP ports to perform filter integrity test, while the performances are always under control thanks to the visual indicator on the side of the unit. The hinged door and the stainless steel panel serve as support during filter change, and combined with glove bag make the unit very easy to maintain. The unit can be equipped with a wide range of optional devices - like sensors, alarms, washing of pipeline.
- GMP conformity
- Airflow up to 1.080m3/h
- Reduced maintenace costs
- OEB5 during operation, OEB4 during maintenance Commissioning, FAT-SAT
- Suitable for Atex and combustible dust (St1, St2) BagIn BagOut system for the safe replacement of the absolute filter
- Collected material discharge with contamination-free dust bag
- Differential pressure gauge to monitor the vacuum performances 30L capacity hopper
- Stainless steel AISI316L cyclone preseparator
- Stainless steel AISI304 unit
- Wash In Place of cyclone preseparator