Advance’s rugged, low-maintenance SC750™ scrubber delivers incredible value on a walk-behind platform.
High productivity per tankful allows for 84 minutes of continuous scrubbing, which reduces dump/refill cycles and helps provide fast ROI. The optional EcoFlex™ System offers the flexibility to clean across the entire cleaning spectrum from green to clean. At the touch of a button one can switch from chemical free cleaning to using an ultra low dilution ratio, and of course detergent can be used at full strength for the toughest of soils. The burst of power feature lets you easily apply more pressure, more solution and more detergent at the touch of a single button. With the flexibility to easily apply the right scrubbing performance for the job, you’ll use less detergent, minimize water use and save on cleaning costs.
A Revolution in Daily Cleaning.
REV Technology is the Preferred Choice for Routine Daily Cleaning with Superior Results.
Floors are Cleaner in a Single Pass - Dual random orbital action quickly and efficiently attacks dirt from multiple directions.
Save Time with Fewer Dump and Refill Cycles - REV™ machines use far less water than conventional disc scrubbers.
Save Money! - Less water means less detergent is used.
NO SIDE SPLASH - The slow macro orbit of REV prevents water from splashing onto adjacent surfaces.
NO SPLASH SKIRT - Cleans tight to walls, which reduces time spent on detail work.
Most Even Cleaning in the Industry - REV's exclusive fixed pad driver allows the entire pad surface to clean your floor.
NO Swirl Marks - Dual random orbital action delivers an even clean without swirl marks!
EcoFlex™ Onboard Detergent Metering System - Saving money, time, and the environment.
Increased Safety - All REV scrubbers are certified by the National Floor Safety Institute ( NFSI) to increase floor traction by more than 21%.
- Smart Solutions or EcoFlex™ on all machines
- Green cleaning and high productivity technology
- SC750 with 21 gallon (80 L) solution and recovery tanks
- Self adjusting skirt on disc machines
- Heavy duty scrubbing performance
- patented REV Technology random orbital scrubbing technology with high speed ¼ inch micro scrubbing and 14 inch rotational macro scrubbing attacks dirt from multiple directions for superior cleaning effectiveness.
- Low operating noise of 61 decibels allows for easy daytime cleaning. SC750™ REV™ can be operated without disturbing facility occupants, so you can clean even during daytime hours.
- Intuitive control panel allows for simple one-touch operation with minimal operator training.
- Dual 14 inch scrub pads provide wide 28 inch scrub path for increased productivity