The Advolution™ 2710 battery-powered rider burnisher boasts a front steering system that delivers superior maneuverability.
The unique One-Touch™ control pad simplifies operation. The Advolution 2710 does the rest by automatically monitoring and controlling optimum pad pressure for a consistent, superior gloss every time. A mid-mounted 27-inch burnishing head allows users to easily access the pad retainer. Pivoting burnishing head for easy pad acces; safety switch prevents accidental startup when burnishing head is tilted up.
Ride-on capability and extended battery run-time increase productivity. The burnishing pad operates at a speed of 1,600 rpm, utilizing three different pressure settings from 50 to 75 lb. Electronic pad pressure system automatically controls consistency of pad pressure to maximize performance based on the setting selected. On average, battery run-time allows the operator to burnish over 30,000 sq feet (9,144 sq meters) per hour. Maximum tested productivity is even higher, with results exceeding 135,000 sq feet (41,148 sq meters) on a single battery charge.
Battery operation is the clean and quiet alternative to propane, making the Advolution 2710 perfect for daytime burnishing.
The Advolution 2710 rider burnisher is designed for uncompromised safety. Open sight lines in front of the machine create a safe and comfortable ride for the operator. Automatic safeguards eliminate unmanned start-ups, which can lead to damaged floor finish. A safety switch prevents accidental pad start-up in the tilt-up position. Passive dust control is standard on the Advolution 2710 rider burnisher, reducing the need for dust mopping. An active dust control kit is available as an option for environments that require a higher degree of filtration.
- Front steering system is ideal for maneuvering through congested areas
- Mid-mounted, burnishing head tilts up for access to change burnishing pads quickly and easily
- One-Touch™ electronic function controls are conveniently located to keep operation simple and safe
- Rugged construction with durable components assures years of reliable performance
- Easy access to batteries and other components assures minimal downtime
- Low sound level permits operation anywhere, anytime