Frequent deliveries, forklifts and foot traffic all contribute to dusty, dirty conditions in warehouses. These conditions are unsafe for your staff as well as potentially damaging to stored commodities. Nilfisk’s full complement of cleaning solutions will help you meet every cleaning challenge and achieve a deeper clean. Our industrial sweepers, scrubbers and vacuum cleaners are designed for the fast, effective cleaning of warehouses and distribution and logistics centers, even those spanning tens of thousands of feet.
Boost your safety, productivity, and quality by keeping your warehouse clean
A clean warehouse promotes higher productivity and operational efficiency, while a dirty one can create slowdowns and delays.
Main benefits of a clean warehouse:
- Keeping workers safe and healthy. Many workplace injuries (and workers’ compensation claims) are due to slip-and-fall accidents caused by slippery, unclean floors. Dust can also be inhaled, leading to allergies and lung disease. Clean floors minimize these risks and help you achieve OSHA compliance.
- Ensuring product quality. In some facilities, such as food manufacturing warehouses or electronics distribution centers, dust and grime can impact product quality. Regular cleaning helps you ensure the quality of the parts, equipment, merchandise, and products you’re storing and transporting.
Innovative technologies for exceptional cleaning results
Nilfisk’s floor cleaning equipment features industry-leading technologies that boost productivity and deliver consistent results.
- EcoFlex™ is a cutting-edge green-cleaning technology that reduces chemical and water use with the touch of a button.
- DustGuard™ is a must in environments where hazardous dusts are present. Available on industrial floor sweepers, DustGuard suppresses dust at the side brooms, ensuring that everything in the sweeper’s path is swept directly into the hopper.
- TrackClean™ puts transparency and profitability at your fingertips by giving you 24/7 access to vital operational data on your floor cleaning equipment.
- MaxAccess™ offers industry-best accessibility to critical components for expedited service and maintenance.
- One-Touch™ simplifies user operation and minimizes training requirements by putting all cleaning and operational functions at the user’s fingertips.
Warehousing & Distribution
Get the playbook now to learn how to solve your top challenges and achieve a Deeper Clean
Equipment, service and support with the flexibility you need
Keeping your facility clean doesn’t require a huge capital expenditure. Nilfisk’s flexible financing options provide equipment, service and support at one low fixed monthly cost.
Lowers your total cost of cleaning via access to:
- Brand new cleaning equipment from the industry’s most comprehensive and technologically advanced portfolio
- Regular service and maintenance by factory-trained technicians
- Analysis and detailed insights for informed decision making about your cleaning operations
- And much more
Free on-demand operator training
Employee turnover in the warehousing industry is high, and many facilities don’t have dedicated cleaning staff. This makes keeping operator skills up-to-date a challenge.
That’s why at Nilfisk, we offer free on-demand training via Nilfisk University, the cleaning equipment industry’s most comprehensive web-based training and interactive learning resource. This one-of-a-kind program is available 24/7 via an online portal or an app that can be downloaded to a smartphone or tablet.